The website www.cargopak.com, hereinafter referred to as only a website, is owned by the commercial company named Cargopak, Unipessoal, Lda., Which undertakes to guarantee the privacy of the personal data collected through it.
You must read these Terms and Conditions before using the site and proceed to register by accessing the contact area.
By using the website, the Client is bound by these Terms and Conditions, which, after reading and understanding, declares that he accepts.
The supplier reserves the right at any time to amend these terms and conditions, and the Customer shall consult them regularly to become aware of any changes that may exist.
Access to and use of the site is the sole responsibility of the user and is subject to acceptance, without need for any subsequent act or consent, of the following terms and conditions:
1. These Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate certain general aspects of the contractual relationship between the Supplier and the Customer.
2. Customers and potential Clients are considered to be Corporate Persons based in Portugal, in the European Union and outside the European Union, so that everything related to the contractual relationship between Supplier and Customer does not apply to Singular Persons.
3. Any terms and conditions that are different, additional or conflicting with the present ones, will only be considered valid and integral to the contractual relationship established between the Supplier and the Customer, with the previous and express consent of the Supplier for this purpose.
Cargopak, Unipessoal, Lda ..
Address: Rua Fernando Vicente Mendes 1B, Left
Postal Code: 1600-892 Lisboa
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone: +351 214 020 353
Mobile phone: +351 966 744 929
Conditions of Use:
1. Products marketed by the Supplier may be ordered by e-mail or by telephone, as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
2. Regardless of any prior or subsequent communication, Supplier may, at any time and in its sole discretion, modify, delete or add content to the site page.
3. The Customer may never demand from the Supplier any compensation or compensation for the modification, deletion or addition of content to the site page.
1. The Supplier is engaged in the trade, import, export and representation of inflatable air bags for cargo packaging, hereinafter referred to as airbags only.
2. The technical specifications and materials that make up each airbag are described in the Product Catalog and respective Technical Data Sheet, available for consultation on the website through access to the product range area.
1. Airbags shall be used in accordance with the recommendations for use listed in the Product Data Sheet, available for viewing on the website through access to the product range.
2. The Supplier shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use contrary to the recommendations for the use of the airbags from improper or negligent use.
1. The prices of airbags and other expenses related to the dispatch of the product shall be established with each Client in the particular negotiations.
2. The final price of airbags does not include customs and other charges.
1. Ordering airbags can be made through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone contact to the telephone contact numbers available on the website, through access to the contact area.
2. Whenever it is justified, in particular, where technically more complex issues and determining the most appropriate product to be supplied are concerned, a face-to-face meeting with the Client or a visit to his premises may be scheduled.
3. To make an order through the general e-mail address email@example.com or through telephone contact, the Customer must indicate all the data necessary to formalize the order and delivery of the product.
4. The supply to countries outside the European Union is subject to negotiation and prior agreement between the Supplier and the Customer.
1. After receiving the ordering of the product, the Supplier will contact the Customer within a maximum of three (3) business days in order to negotiate all the terms and conditions of the particular purchase and sale.
2. Upon completion of the previous negotiations, the Supplier shall send the Customer, within a maximum of three (3) business days, the final proposal for the sale of the product.
3. For the purposes of applying these terms and conditions, weekdays are considered weekdays, from Monday to Friday, excluding official holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.
4. The Supplier shall include in the proposal all aspects related to the purchase and sale of the product, namely the description of the product, the quantity to be supplied, the price and any delivery costs, deadline, delivery terms and conditions, payment terms and deadlines , the period of validity of the proposal and others considered to be convenient.
5. Accept the proposal, the Customer will communicate in writing to the Supplier the intention to purchase the product, after which it will be made available to the Customer within the period established between the Supplier and the Customer.
Delivery Time and Delivery:
1. The terms and possible costs of delivery of the product will be negotiated between the Supplier and the Customer.
2. Delivery of the product to the Customer is done through the Carrier selected by the Supplier.
3. Upon prior agreement with Supplier, Customer may choose to collect purchased product directly from Supplier’s warehouse.
4. The Supplier shall not be liable for any damages arising from delays in the delivery of the product, for reasons not attributable to it, such as strikes, weather reasons, calamities, among others.
Payment and methods of payment:
Payment and payment arrangements for the products purchased will be negotiated between the Supplier and the Customer.
Cancellation of the order:
1.The Customer may cancel the order, as long as the order has not yet been issued.
2. If the Supplier has already incurred expenses to ensure the shipment of the order, they will be borne by the Customer.
3. For the purposes of canceling the order, the Customer must send a message to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org expressing his express intention to proceed with the cancellation of the order.
4. Upon receipt of such e-mail, the Supplier shall send the Customer an e-mail with the information on the possibility of canceling the order.
5. In case of cancellation of the order, the Supplier will reimburse all payments received, deducting any costs related to the shipment of the order, within a maximum period of 10 (ten) business days, from the date of the sending the email with the confirmation of the cancellation of the order.
6. The reimbursement of the amounts received will be made by bank transfer.
Manufacturing and operation guarantee:
1. The airbags shall have a warranty period of 6 (six) months, counted from the date of their acquisition, on the payment receipt, which covers manufacturing defects.
2. As it is a product designed with high quality parameters, the airbags also have a specific guarantee given by the Producer.
3. All airbags have quality certificates.
4. Upon expiration of the warranty period of the Supplier, it is available to support the Customer in the handling of any manufacturing claims that may be the responsibility of the Producer.
5. The manufacturing guarantee may only be activated upon presentation of the respective payment receipt and must therefore be retained by the Customer.
6. In order to trigger the warranty, the Customer must report the defect of the product to the Supplier within a maximum period of thirty (30) days from the date on which it became aware of it, by means of a message to the general e- cargopak.com.
7. Through this e-mail message, the Customer shall provide the Supplier with the following information: identification, a copy of the payment receipt and a detailed description of the problem detected in the product.
8. The Supplier may request the Customer to send photographs of the product for analysis of the defect by denouncing.
9. In the event of a return, Customer shall pack the product, attach the original of the payment receipt and return it to the address of the Supplier’s warehouse.
10.The Customer shall bear the transportation costs related to the return of the product, which, upon verification of the assumptions for activating the guarantee, shall be reimbursed by the Supplier, within 10 (ten) working days of receipt of the product.
11. For the purpose of reimbursement of the transportation costs with the return of the product, the Customer must send a message to the email address email@example.com, with proof of payment of the transportation costs related to the return of the product and the bank details to which the Supplier must make the reimbursement, by bank transfer.
12. The Supplier does not ensure replacement of the product without the defective product being returned.
13. Defects arising from improper or negligent use contrary to the Supplier’s recommendations for use, improper storage and incorrect assembly are excluded from the warranty.
1. The Supplier only collects personal data through the website, namely, name, e-mail address and telephone number, provided that voluntarily provided by the user, by completing the contact form available on the site.
2. The Supplier guarantees the confidentiality of all data and personal information made available through the user of the site.
3. The personal data to which the Supplier has access will be processed and stored in a computerized manner and are intended to be used by the Supplier in the context of the contractual relationship with the Customer and only during the period in which it remains.
4. The data subject is entitled to access, rectify, update and delete his / her personal data, in writing, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The site is owned by Cargopak, Unipessoal, Lda., Which created the site for information of its users.
2. The copy, reproduction, transmission, publication or use of the trademarks and logos contained in the site, as well as any and all material on the site, for any purpose, without the express consent of the Supplier, shall not be allowed under penalty of being unlawful criminal.
3. All contents, images, photographs, texts, logos, videos, sound and animation and other information and the way in which they are represented graphically in the site, as well as their layout and structure, are the property of the Supplier or its owners that have been authorized by the Supplier.
4. The user of the site may not, in any case, modify, reproduce, publicly display or distribute, or use in any other form of public or commercial use the materials on the site.
5. This website and all its content is the subject of copyright and / or industrial property rights and as such is protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Code and the Industrial Property Code, so that it can not be reproduced or appropriated in any way without the written permission of the respective owners of the rights, so that authors who are prejudiced in their moral and / or material interests may complain to the user of the site for damages of the criminal responsibility that the case may entail.
Any videos, photographs or images to which the Supplier has access through the Customer are subject to professional secrecy.
Exclusion of Responsibilities:
1. Supplier can not ensure that features are running without error, that any failures are corrected or that the server is free from viruses or other harmful components.
2. The Supplier shall not be liable for any damages or losses arising from the use of the site that may be caused to its user, namely, transmission of viruses, performance failures and unavailability of the site, and such risk must be borne by the user of the site .Applicable Law and Competent Court:
1. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the applicable Portuguese legislation.
2. For the resolution of any question concerning the validity, interpretation and application of these terms and conditions, which can not be resolved by the parties, the Court of Lisbon shall have jurisdiction, expressly renouncing any other.