Bates Cargo-Pak began by manufacturing paper bags. The first inflatable air bags were manufactured in 1975 and can fairly be called the Originals, both at product and concept level. Bates Cargo-Pak inflatable air bags are the result of years of accumulated experience and the intensive development of products in the field of transport safety.
These products have been subjected to several tests and passed by several regulators.
- Are approved for food packaging
- None of the raw materials used has a negative impact on the environment
- Products according to EU directive 2005/20 / EF
- All used raw materials can be recycled
- All pallets conform to ISPM 15